Heat pumps deliver comfortable, efficient heating and air conditioning that’s ideal for homes in Eaton, Evans, Fort Collins, Greeley, Loveland, Windsor, CO, and the surrounding areas. At A to Z Heating & Cooling, our experts specialize in residential heat pump repair services as well as preventive maintenance, system replacements, and new installations.
Heat Pumps for Colorado Residents
Air-source heat pumps use the same technology as central AC systems, but several additional features allow them to provide heating and cooling for reliable year-round service. As a Daikin Comfort Pro, we install air-source heat pumps, ductless mini-splits, and hybrid systems that provide enhanced heating performance during Colorado’s most extreme winter weather. Discover some of the advantages.
- If you’re shopping for a new heat pump, a system with higher efficiency ratings could lower your heating and cooling bills by up to 40%.
- Air-source heat pumps provide cost-effective heating without the need for natural gas or pricey fossil fuels regardless of your location or local utility access.
- Heat pumps have an expected lifespan of 15 years, and variable-speed systems can last for 20 years or more.
Heat Pump Installation
If you’re interested in a new heat pump, start with a consultation. Our comfort advisors will assess your home, discuss your goals, and recommend a system that’s personalized for your needs. Heat pump installations include a one-year warranty, and we’ll even match a competitor’s price if you have a written quote for a comparable system. Check out some of your options.
- Conventional single-stage heat pumps deliver dependable year-round performance with HSPF ratings starting at 8.2.
- Variable-speed and multi-stage systems can shave an extra 18 to 36% off your heating and cooling bills while boosting your comfort.
- Ductless heat pumps use variable refrigerant flow technology to provide customized climate controls across multiple zones.
Heat Pump Repairs
Heat pumps work hard all year. Despite their rugged all-weather design, problems may develop due to wear and tear, an electrical interference, or a sudden mechanical malfunction. If your heat pump won’t start, shuts down unexpectedly, or struggles to keep your home comfortable, our professionals will resolve the issue. Our NATE-certified service technicians are trained to restore your comfort quickly and professionally. We offer fair prices and 24-hour heat pump repairs with no after-hours surcharge. Plus, our work and our pricing are fully guaranteed.
Call A to Z Heating & Cooling today to learn more about our range of energy-efficient Daiken products or to schedule a heat pump repair, installation, or maintenance visit. No one knows heat pumps better than we do.