If you’re looking for a cost-effective way to upgrade your Windsor, CO home and manage your energy use, start by installing a smart thermostat. Heating and cooling technology has come a long way over the past 40 years, and many exciting advances have taken place in the last decade. HVAC controls, in particular, have benefited from the latest breakthroughs in smart technology.
Shopping for a Smart Thermostat
Today’s HVAC controls are packed with user-friendly features that can help your heating and cooling equipment perform more efficiently and lower your energy bills by a minimum of 10%. If you want to upgrade your thermostat or take advantage of the latest smart technology, here’s what you should know.
- Geofencing systems automatically adjust the temperature based on your smartphone’s location.
- Adaptive recovery features optimize heat pump performance when using wintertime setback temperatures.
- Smart thermostats can control your HVAC system as well as humidifiers and air quality accessories from one central location.
- Wi-Fi thermostats give you the freedom to adjust the temperature from anywhere in the world using a mobile companion app.
- Communicating thermostats are ideal for managing multi-splits and zoned HVAC systems.
- If you have a variable-speed HVAC system, a smart thermostat is essential for achieving optimal efficiency.
HVAC Controls for Home Automation
Smart thermostats can also become the center of an automation network that unites your home’s major systems using voice-activation technology, such as Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant. Communicating thermostats are ideal for those who travel, and they can maximize your energy savings whether you’re away or at home. The possibilities are endless.
Reliable Heating and Cooling Services From A to Z
For expert advice on reliable heating and cooling services, contact A to Z Heating & Cooling today. You can also view our selection of Daikin smart thermostats, HVAC products, and indoor air quality accessories online.